Read Before You Buy
- Allows easy testing for leakage in the radiator system and quick change of coolant.
- Color-coded radiator test cap makes it easy to choose the suitable test cap for the job.
- The special design of vacuum purge & refill tool connection, test Range 0 - 35 psi.
- Color: blue
- Material: Plastic and metal
- Size: 58 x 47 x 11cm
- Detect a variety of common water tank faults, such as worn piston rings, worn valves, cracks in water tank walls, and blown head gaskets
- 2 pressure gauges for proper and accurate results
- Comes with a carrying case, easy to carry around
- Good choice for your car
- 28 * Water Tank Tester
How to install:
Plenty of Caps With More Available
Made from impact nylon with thick rubber seals and o-rings, the multitude of adapters work on most classic and modern vehicles and have proven to seal as well as even our more expensive billet aluminum caps.
Pressurize & Diagnose Leaks
Kit includes adapters to test caps and also pressurize systems to check for worn hoses and monitor pressure level drops, indicating leaks.
Evacuate, Fill & Purge Systems Quicker
By using shop air, the tool uses the same adapters used to test the cooling system to draw a vacuum on and drain the entire cooling system, then pressure fill all cavities to avoid air bubbles.
4 Great Reasons To Buy From Us
- Website Security: SSL Certificates For 100% Security.
- Fast Shipping: 5-7 business days for local stock.
- Payment Method: Secure Payments Via PayPal.
- Satisfied or Refund: Refund is provided within 2 years.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something from our website and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings, we'll make it right.
We have Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.