Read Before You Buy
- Neoprene material helps to speed up the recovery of injured ligaments in the knee.
- Open patella braces allow relief of knee pressure.
- Velcro strap allows adjustments to your desired tightness for good comfort.
- Dual side stabilizers provide more lateral support.
- Knee braces for sports, like baseball, basketball, hiking, running, tennis, volleyball.
In general, knee braces should be worn if you're having knee pain or you wish to prevent injuries during intensive activity where there is a higher likelihood of knee injury. Knee braces also come in handy for arthritis sufferers as it can aid in reducing pain and inflammation.
Good breathability allows the sweat to be discharged smoothly, providing a comfort feeling for knee.
Fits the majority of people (11''-18'')
① Release velcro adjustments for all the straps.
② Adjust strap to your desired tightness.
③ Stick the Velcro Strip firmly.
④ Try to take a few steps to see if it still needed to adjust.